Although there is a variety of movers in NY, none can compare to the expert team at Moishe’s Moving and Storage. With over three decades of experience working in The Big Apple, we know how to provide efficient relocation services for a stress-free move.
Best Movers In NY
Since 1983, Moishe’s has provided thousands of New Yorkers with superior services in residential and commercial moves. Our relocation managers work with clients to tailor our services around their budget, schedules and locations. Whether you’re making a local move to a neighboring borough or a long-distance move to a different state, the team at Moishe’s knows how to make the entire process as painless as possible.
Planning and Preparation
No matter what kind of move you’re making, an essential step in a successful relocation lies in the preparation. Depending on the size of your home or business, you should begin taking the necessary steps in packing about two to four weeks prior to your move. Giving yourself an adequate amount of time allows you to take your time and pack things carefully.
- Pack any loose and fragile items into moving boxes. Packing like items together keeps things organized and makes labeling easier.
- Although you can find cardboard boxes just about anywhere, you can also order clean, new moving boxes through Moishe’s. All of our moving boxes are made from double corrugated cardboard for extra strength. We also stock a variety of sizes to accommodate your belongings. We’ll even deliver them to your place for free!
- We also offer a number of other necessary packing materials, including tape, packing paper and furniture covers. Ideally, packing tape should be between 2 and 2.5 inches wide, and will last for roughly 15 – 20 boxes.
- Packing paper can add extra protection to valuable items. When you order moving boxes through us, we include packing paper at no extra charge.
- Although you don’t need to be a professional packer, it’s okay if you need some assistance. Contact one of Moishe’s relocation managers and we’ll send over an employee for one hour to assist you with the best packing practices for free!
When It’s Time to Move
Once you’re ready to move, Moishe’s team of expert movers will work efficiently to ensure a quick and painless process. Because we’re native movers in NY, we know the neighborhoods, roads and traffic patterns. Our extensive knowledge of the city gives us insight into the obstacles to avoid in order to stay on schedule.
Our trucks feature a narrow-width body so they can easily maneuver through small urban areas. Multiple doors allow for easier loading and unloading, and our ramps make it easy to move heavy furniture. We also have the dollies, carts, ramps and hooks necessary to move objects through apartment complexes with ease. Because we were founded in New York, we’ve adapted to the city’s limitations and designed our services around niche moving markets.
Other movers in NY may feature a lower price, but when it comes to overall value, nobody can beat Moishe’s. Our team of movers have received hours of in-house training that we’ve honed over thirty years in the moving industry. Our team leaders exhibit exemplary supervision skills and understand what it takes to complete a successful move. Relocation managers work directly with clients to answer questions, schedule pickups and even handle unforeseen issues. Although we may not always be the bottom-dollar bid, you can be sure that you’re getting your money’s worth with Moishe’s.
Contact Us Today
To work with the best movers in NY, contact our team today for a quote and consultation. Choose the services you’ll need and experience for yourself the outstanding and professional services provided by Moishe’s.