Here are some of the key benefits of working with Moishe's Moving and Storage:
- Less time waiting for your inventory to arrive!
Our strategic location allows for fast and efficient inventory transportation
- You will always know where your inventory is!
Our specialized tracking software ensures that everything is accounted for and that you always know where everything is
- Safety! Both physically and electronically!
Our facility has a 24-hour on-site security staff and utilizes best-in-class cybersecurity procedures
The Best Third Party Logistics, 3PL in NYC
If you’re in the NYC area, you know how hard it can be to find a true 3PL service provider that is also located in an area that doesn’t require a passport to travel to.
Moishe’s offers 3PL from a central location along with easy to use inventory management systems so you can save both money and manpower.
What is Third Party Logistics AKA 3PL?
Third Party Logistics (3PL, or TPL) is a form of supply chain management that allows the business owner to hand off the functions of receiving, warehousing, fulfillment, and shipping of inventory.
Moishe’s 3PL services allow you to focus on growing your business, while we handle the heavy lifting.
Our 3PL services include:
- Expert pick-ups and deliveries
- Standard next day service
- Three-hour rush service, if necessary
- Weekend, late night, and holiday service, if needed
- Packing, packing materials, and unpacking
- Service for Buyouts, Junkets & Special Events
- Shipping throughout the Continental United States
- Less than Truckload (LTL) handling
- Daily UPS, FedEx, and DHL service (customers can also arrange for their own 3rd party delivery service)
- 24/day access to the inventory management system via DHS Total Recall Software
- 100% accurate barcode inventory system
- Fully customized reports of stock levels
- All personnel are required to pass thorough background checks.
- All personnel are graduates of the industry’s finest training program and are skilled problem solvers.
- All personnel live and work in the Tri-State Area.
When is the Right Time To Consider 3PL?
Do you need to fulfill more than 10 to 20 orders per day?
If so, then it’s time to start thinking about 3PL.
Most merchants are just that, merchants. Logistics and warehousing tend not to be part of their core competencies.
Luckily, Moishe’s has been innovating in this space for decades.
When logistics start to get in the way of things like product development, sales and marketing, and other factors of production, having 3PL in place can be the difference between the American Dream, and a customer service nightmare.
The Top 3 Things To Look For When Choosing a 3PL Warehouse
- Commitment to improving
Moishe’s Moving Systems has been solving the storage and logistics problems of merchants, small businesses, and a wide variety of other organizations for over 30 years.
The needs of our customers range from common to the very highly sophisticated of concerns, ranging from lawn furniture to antique fine art.
Our quarter million square foot (250,000 ft²) space is conveniently located in Jersey City and has been pivotal in the success of many of our customers. Let us serve you as well.