Best Storage Options for All Businesses, Big or Small
For businesses in need of more space, Moishe’s also offers commercial storage at our 250,000 square foot facility in Jersey City through Moishe’s Commercial Storage Services.
We are the #1 provider of 3PL services in the tri-state area, meaning we can receive, inspect, store, and photograph inventory with the care and attention that has become synonymous with Moishe’s.
Our barcode-based inventory management system allows us to log each of your storage items and easily ship them at a time and date of your choosing with our daily carrier services, or you can arrange your own 3rd party carrier.
You and your authorized staff will have full access to your inventory 24/7, 365 days a year in our clean and fully secured warehouse.
Best Business Storage Option in NYC
Quality Service Totally Dedicated to You
The pace of business storage innovation and the number of options available to our clients increase by multiples each and every year.
We’ve seen the commercial storage unit industry go from our colleagues’ loose collections of leaky, open buildings with handwritten records in the early days, to what we have developed and operate today: a state-of-the-art facility with climate-controlled storage, 100% accurate barcode inventory systems, and 24/7 security personnel onsite.
We focus on our customers’ needs first because it really all boils down to making our customers happy and being your best option for Commercial Storage in NYC.
In conjunction with storage, our full-service third-party logistics (3PL) solutions allow your business to take advantage of a true 3PL in one of the most valuable locales in the world.
Being integrated with the best movers in NYC allows us to provide you with expert deliveries done by Moishe’s staff who have superior knowledge of the city’s transportation nuances.
Centrally located in Jersey City with 250,000 square feet of space, you can put your mind at ease knowing that your inventory is accessible to you with minimal effort.
Moishe's Commercial Storage Benefits
Our warehouse has 24-hour security alarm and fire monitoring.
Highly Trained Technicians:
Our forklift operators are careful, trained, and licensed.
In-Person item viewing:
Inspection room available for personal review of your items
Delivery to your door the same day, or next day available.
Delivery Near Or Far:
Moishe’s delivers both locally in the Tri-State area and long-distance.
How Do I Know If I Need Business Storage?
When is the right time to start using business storage, and how is it different from simple self-storage? These are the questions that cross the minds of every growing business.
The simple answer is, the time to start using business storage is as soon as you begin to ask that question.
Chances are, you’re asking that either because your business is growing and you can already feel a cramp beginning, or your business is in a different place than it was a year or two ago, and the cramp is in full swing.
Did you know that clutter greatly slows down workforce productivity?
Princeton researchers confirmed this in a study published in the Journal of Neuroscience in 2011
Business Storage vs. Just Self Storage
How business storage differs from self-storage is that business storage takes into account key requirements that aren’t necessary for personal storage, including:
- Options for secure document storage
- Options for secure equipment storage (computers, proprietary machinery, etc.)
- Climate controlled space for sensitive inventory and equipment
- 24 Hour surveillance of unit in case of employee misbehavior
In addition, just having a separate off-site space for your business’s infrequently used valuables adds an extra layer of protection in the case of any disruptions at your home office, such as a fire, theft, or flood.
The 4 Things to Look For When Choosing A Business Storage Unit
Moishe’s has been serving the storage needs of businesses for over 30 years and we’ve found that these are the 4 most important things to look for when shopping for business storage units:
- Security → First and foremost, ensuring your property will be safe is the most important factor when choosing a business storage provider. It is important to determine if the facility has personnel on staff at all times. Moishe’s has security staff on-site at all times, as well as 24-hour CCTV surveillance system.
- Accessibility → A business storage unit is useless without ready access to your inventory. Important questions you should ask include: What are the parameters of when you can enter or leave your unit? When can you add or remove things from you unit? Do the units have wide enough doors and bays to load your largest items? Moishe’s focus is on our customers. We can accommodate even the trickiest of schedules in regard to unit access. No matter how early or how late you need to access your stuff, we ensure that you and your things are safe and secure–we even offer late night and holiday access!
- Staff → You should feel confident that the employees at your facility are working for your best interest. They should be directly hired by the company, receive thorough background checks, and be provided extensive safety training. All of Moishe’s business storage staff are Moishe’s own employees that undergo extensive screenings and training. Our staff is trained to adhere to the best business storage practices.
- The unit itself → Is there lighting in the unit? Do you have a choice of commercial storage rack options? Are there “green box” options? All Moishe’s units are brightly lit, and we have many flexible shelving options that afford you the ability to maximize your unit’s space.
Moishe’s Commercial Warehouse Offers Secure Storage For Sensitive Items As Well
We securely store even the most delicate items so you can be left with the peace of mind that whatever you choose to store will be left in the same condition when you remove them:
- FF&E (furniture, fixture & equipment)
- OS&E (operating supplies and equipment) F&B equipment (food and beverage)
- Seasonal items
- Marketing materials
- Store fixtures
- Office furniture and equipment
- Construction materials and equipment
- Medical equipment
- Display and exhibition fixtures
- Fine Art
- Fine Wine