Moishe’s Commercial Project Management
The most well run projects are the result of both expert planning and flawless execution. All jobs require a blueprint that defines the scope, timeline and necessary actions.
Moishe’s Commercial is pleased to offer skilled project managers who will guide and consult customers in all matters related commercial storage. Our highly skilled managers, located within the Tri-state area, will be your point of contact and will steer you as long as you are our client.
Specifically, each manager we assign you will offer a five-step program to best optimize your commercial storage experience:
- You will meet with a project manager to discuss what you want to store, tasks you would like to accomplish by utilizing our services and any challenges you might face.
- Your assigned manager will devise solutions to meet your goals and potential challenges.
- Once you decide on a solution, your manager will come up with various price points to meet your objectives and will work with you to help you decide on a cost-effective plan.
- Your manager will guide you through the process of transferring your inventory into storage.
- You will receive training on how to use the many services offered in your plan, such as the inventory management system, to ensure productivity and optimization.
Our project managers also offer the following services to our commercial storage clients:
- Assist with management inventory system
- Connect clients with IT staff
- Generate customized reports
- Assist with revised goals
- Project wrap up
To learn more about our project managers and schedule and appointment, visit our sister company GAM Inventory Management or contact us via email or the phone. Let one of our experts handle the management of your business inventory.