Industries Served by Moishe’s Commercial Services
New York City is a hospitality hub. With more than 270 hotels and thousands of restaurants dotting the city, the need for commercial storage is immanent. But commercial storage is more than just for the hospitality industry, it’s necessary for virtually anyone looking to expand his or her business’ square footage. And so a multitude of establishment types can utilize the benefits of Moishe’s Commercial Services.
Our imaging and database service will index and catalogue your entire business inventory on a secure server so you can view and control your stock remotely through a web browser.
Over the many years Moishe’s has been in business we’ve accommodated various thriving industries in the NYC and Tri-state area. Our expert managers, movers and IT team have worked with clients small and large. Some of the industries we serve include:
- Hotels: Using offsite storage and inventory management allows those in the lodging business order inventory in bulk, rotate seasonal furniture and decorations and store VIP and other amenities off the premises.
- Restaurants: Those in the food industry can utilize Moishe’s Commercial services to store and manage inventory, food, wine and decorations, among other items.
- Furnishing and antique suppliers: Storing inventory on business premises can be challenging. Distributors often need to partner up with an inventory management company that could handle the storage, presentation, conservation and distribution of their variety of high-value and fragile inventory to clients worldwide.
- Retail: In addition to housing and managing inventory, retailers can utilize the services of a inventory management company for their rotating displays. Utilizing a comprehensive inventory system, the process of requesting, obtaining, delivering and changing displays becomes efficient.
- Decoration and design: Successful design project routinely require a system that includes storage for furniture and antiques, plus an easy, visual method to access their inventory when needed. A customized advanced Inventory management system will provide decorators and designer with online, 24/7, access to their inventory. At the click of a mouse, the user can request specific items to be delivered to a desired location, such as a client’s apartment or studio.
We offer the following services to all our managed inventory clients:
- State-of-the-art barcoding technology
- Digital imaging
- Access to IT staff
- Virtual 24/7 access to inventory
- Secure servers
- Virtual ordering capabilities
- Customized reports
- Split billing capabilities
- Round the clock storage security
To learn more about our managed inventory services, contact us via email or the phone. Let us handle the management of your business inventory.