Everyone from your high school guidance counselor to your expensive therapist can tell you that MOVING is up there with the most stressful life changes we can endure. Universally human beings equate security and comfort with their living environment; so when we alter our setting we are temporarily stressed by this change. That’s where Moishe’s Moving comes in as the best way to make that transition easier.
We help our customers plan out and execute every step of the moving process, reducing their stress and streamlining the entire process. Moishe’s specializes in local residential and commercial moves; whether you need to relocate your offices or the entire family, we know how to make the process cost effective and anxiety-free. We’ve been the most trusted moving company name in New York for more than 30 years, and we’re ready to help make your big day as simple and enjoyable as possible.
Checklist Points You May Not Have Thought About:
1. Make a “Necessities” box that contains the things you’ll want first, upon arrival. Toiletries, snacks, tea or coffee, a pan or two, some cleaning supplies and a few cups. Ask that the box be loaded last and unloaded first - and you’re good to go!
2. Pets: Cats and dogs know when something major is up - even when you pack for vacation they can get a little agitated. Consider leaving your pet with a friend on moving day, then scoop them up when you’re ready to go.
3. Kids: Children are almost no different. Whether they’re excited or nervous, they will fare better with some exercise and distractions. If they are old enough, give them easy moving-related activities to be in charge of, as a way to keep them involved.
4. If you feel it’s irreplaceable or sentimental, take it with you in the car. Photos, a laptop, family heirloom - you’ll feel better being in charge of your most meaningful possession.
5. Sit back, relax, and let Moishe’s Movers do what we are best at. Don’t feel like you have to strain your own back getting the job done...that’s what we’re there for. Enjoy your move!