The days are growing longer, the weather’s getting warmer–it’s time to take advantage of the season and dust off those cobwebs that collected over the winter. Do you have a major cleaning project or renovation on your hands? You may want to consider renting a self storage unit or using mobile storage to help get things out of the way while you work.
Consider self storage for:
- Keeping seasonal items that don’t fit in your home such as holiday decorations, winter sports gear and snow removal equipment in one safe place.
- Decluttering–place items in storage that you are no longer using, but still want to hold onto, such as antiques, children’s furniture or hobby items.
- Filing away important documents such as tax records, receipts and bank statements.
Consider mobile storage for:
- Reorganizing your attic, garage, basement, or other large area of your home? Pull everything out and place it in mobile storage unit so you can clean, paint and refurnish items at your own pace.
- If you are remodeling, a mobile storage unit on your property is a convenient place to store tools, equipment and building materials. A locked mobile unit will also ensure that these items stay dry and secure.
- Storing furniture while you repaint or replace flooring or carpets.
- Store excess furniture and personal items while you put your house on the market to make your home appear more spacious.
Storage and spring cleaning go hand in hand to help make your home clutter free!